Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some of Faiths funniest quotes

Trying Desperately hard to get her grandmothers attention, bouncing up and down like a demendted child holding a naked barbie bent at a 90 degree angle
Faith: Underwear! Underwear!
Me to mother: So I went to Walmart today to get some really-
Faith: Underwear! Underwear!
Me to mother: sheets. They were on a really great sale and the pockets actually fit my-
Faith: Underwear! Underwear!
Me to mother: nevermind
Faith:underwear! underwear! (We try to ignore interuptions, in an effort to teach manners and timing...obviously not successful in this area)
Mom sounding resigned: She's not wearing any underwear...
Faith: Yes she is! See how they're bumpy? That's her underwear...
Mom: No, that's how bums are!
Faith: Gramma! Feel that! Does that feel like butt?
Mom: Feel your bum...they're all bumpy..
Faith sounding paranoid: MOM! is my bum bumpy?
--age 5

Faith to Mark: You would be as handsome as prince charming if you shaved off your mustache...but you're pretty hairy. You could be the beast...
Age 5

Mom, did you know stars are born out of a BLEBULOUS? (nebulous)

Age 4, after watching discovery kids.



While pretending there is a volcano in the bathroom "look out mom! it eruffted!"

age 4, another discover kids show



While upstairs in her room I hear all of her soothers hit the floor (they were kept in a box on a shelf in her closet during the day) and I call up the stairs "what was that noise?" I hear a muffled Faith say "um...I had an accident" and I say "what kind of accident?" (I have a pretty good idea already but I'll play this out) faith says "um...a sucky accident." and I say "is there one in your mouth" and she says "ya, that was the accident"
aged 2

Mark and Faith are in the car, driving to school in winter. Faith is pretending she is batgirl. The car spins out and bumps into a snowbank. Faith says "uh, Marky...maybe batman should drive"
aged 3

When asked what she would like to name the baby in my tummy, Faith responded: " if it's a boy- April...if it's a girl- Diamond. Aged 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment